maybe the grass is always greener on the other side because it’s fertilized with bullshit
Anonymous asked: What are your opinions on the ukulele being a serious solo instrument? I personally enjoy playing it and all, but it has such a limited range and there's not a lot of serious repertoire for it.
i love ukulele!! i didn’t know people solo with it though, wouldn’t you need a microphone? anyway im gonna start writing a ukulele concerto now it will probably sound like spongebob but w/e
Took a trip to the jewelry store call that Rhine Journey
—Young money ft. Wagner
“[Shostakovich] gave me the score of his first Cello Concerto, and in four days I memorized it and played it for him while he accompanied me on piano. We were so happy, we drank a little vodka together. We then played it again, not so perfectly, and drank more vodka. The third time I think I played the Saint-Saens Concerto while he accompanied his own concerto. We were very happy.”
Anonymous asked: 3, 10, 19
3) song that reminds you of summertime— Schubert Trout quintet (also gershwin summertime)
10) one that makes me sad… faure elegy is pretty sad … one of his best works though
19) song from your childhood oh damn… not classical but anything on ludacris chicken n’ beer.. that album literally was my childhood
trenchcoatsandroses asked: 30 27 20 9 :) on your music asks.
- 9.A song that makes you happy
Haydn C Major cello concerto
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
HAYDN D MAJOR CELLO CONCERTO
Mahler 6 3rd mov. (2nd mov? the slow one)
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself
damnnn… ill go with don juan
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- Schubert Erlkonig, the actual storyline is pretty nuts
Oh shit it says songs so should I actually only name songs then.